GET INSTANT CASH TODAY WITH A FLEXIBLE PAWNBROKER LOAN PAY IT ALL OFF IN 6 MONTHS OR MAKE EARLY PAYMENTS – IT’S UP TO YOU!
Need a little extra cash for bills or expenses? A pawnbroking loan could be just what you need. It’s simply a loan that’s secured against the value of an item you own – a way to borrow with no lengthy credit reference checks or ‘payday loan’ type interest rates.
You just bring in an item of gold or jewellery or a valuable watch as security. We keep the item safe for you and lend you money against it over a six month period. When the time is up, you simply pay back the loan and interest and we return your valuables... Simple!
If you wish, you have the legal right to make early repayments – maybe weekly, monthly or at any time that suits you – but you don't have to. You also have the right to pay off the whole loan early – either way, you will pay less interest.
Representative example. Amount of credit £100.00; duration of agreement 6 months; rate of interest 70.80% (fixed) p.a.; representative 83.10% APR; total amount payable £135.40 in 1 payment.
A Pawnbroking loan is a 6 month loan agreement secured on the items you pledge. You don't have to repay anything early if you don't want to. However, the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives you a legal right to pay back only some or all of any loan early. If you do, you are entitled to a reduced amount of interest you have to pay. The values above are for illustration purposes only and do not represent an offer to you. If you do not pay back your loan when it is due however, you may lose your pledged items as these may be sold to recover what you owe.
What would happen if the loan is not repaid?
In the event of not repaying repay your loan; your item(s) will be sold in order to repay the amount outstanding. If the proceeds of the sale are greater than the amount due under the loan, including the costs incurred for selling the items, these monies will be repaid to you.
Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for consumer credit. This can be confirmed on the Financial Services Register, which can be found at http://www.fca.org.uk/register.
PROOF OF IDENTITY
1 proof of identify (must be in date and valid for the term of the product) such as:
- UK Passport
- UK Photo-card driving license
- EU Passport (for non-UK nationals from an EU country)
- EU National ID card (for non-UK nationals from an EU country)
- Non-EU Passport (for non-UK nationals from a country outside the EU) and proof of residency or work permit issued by the UK Border Agency
- Non-EU ID Card (for non-UK nationals from a country outside the EU) and proof of residency or work permit issued by the UK Border Agency
- Old style UK driving license, plus an additional proof of address (from list below dated in last 3 months)
- Document issued by DWP to confirm entitlement to benefit, tax credit or pension (dated in last 3 months); plus, proof of DOB (i.e. Birth Certificate)
- Document issued by HMRC to confirm payment of income tax or income tax rebate (dated in last 3 months); plus, proof of DOB (i.e. Birth Certificate)
PROOF OF ADDRESS
1 proof of address dated in last 3 months, such as:
- Utility Bill
- Council issued correspondence, i.e. council tax letter, rent or housing benefit letter
- Credit card statement
- Insurance documents
- Other document issued by government body, i.e. evidence of job seekers allowance or other benefits